Chef: ARTG Direct Download
Chef allows you to personally don a kitchen apron and embark on an exciting career in the wild world of professional cooking. Starting with nothing but pocket change, a small restaurant, and an ambitious dream, you’ll ascend from the life of a humble cook to that of a world-famous chef. The Ranch of Rivershine
Nothing will prevent you from deciding how to climb to the top of the food chain. Prepare yourself for a sandbox experience in which all your choices matter as you build your gastronomic empire, or follow a story mode with delirious challenges to face. What will it be? A steakhouse? A vegan paradise? A pasta palace? An experimental cooking lab? Only you can figure out which path is best for your establishment.
- Create your own avatar and level them up across 6 different skill trees with more than 100 abilities to choose from.
- Full restaurant management: choose the restaurant’s location and layout, hire the staff, design the menu, and determine the restaurant’s policies.
- Customize every aspect of your restaurants: Choose from over 150 different variations for floors and walls, and over 200 appliances and decorations that can be individually placed and colored.
- Experiment with a realistic recipe editor: Use the skills and ingredients at your disposal to create one-of-a-kind dishes that are accurately rated by taste and aroma.
- Choose your own cooking style: Specialize in meat or seafood, go vegetarian or vegan, or offer a vast selection of spicy or exotic dishes. The choice is yours and the world will react to it accordingly.
- Eastern Asia Cuisine
- Pizza & Baked Goods
- Cocktails & Drinks
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+ (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ @ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 3000 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630, AMD Radeon HD6570, or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 6500 MB available space
- Genre: Simulation
- Developer: Inner Void
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 2.1 GB
- Released By: RUNE
- Version: v1.51 | Full Version
- Pre-Installed Game